[ltt-dev] I can't open the trace in lttv-gui

al_meh at encs.concordia.ca al_meh at encs.concordia.ca
Wed Aug 18 14:06:01 EDT 2010

Hi

I run the lttv-gui ,arm the kernel , Start and finally Stop, when I
try to open the trace in lttv , it will be closed with following
massage:

lttctl: Starting trace
Executing (as root) : exec /usr/local/bin/lttctl -D trace
Linux Trace Toolkit Trace Control 0.87-09062010

Controlling trace : trace

lttctl: Pausing trace
lttctl: Destroying trace
** Message: statistics viewer : background computation data ready.
**
ERROR:eventhooks.c:1653:after_process_fork_hook: assertion failed:
(process_child != NULL)
/usr/local/bin/lttv-gui: line 10:  1570 Aborted
$LTTV_CMD.real -m lttvwindow -m guievents -m guifilter -m
guicontrolflow -m resourceview -m guistatistics -m guitracecontrol $*

Thank you in advance for your help
Ali