[ltt-dev] UST usability nit

Mathieu Desnoyers compudj at krystal.dyndns.org
Tue Aug 10 10:10:28 EDT 2010

another nit:

looking at a recorded trace in

compudj at ok:~/.usttraces/ok-20100810110729951540364$

notice how long is the date identifier. When I have two traces gathered
on the same day, tab completion is rally a pain to do because the
numbers start with the same date. Can you simply put a separator between
the date and time of day (a dash "-" would be fine) ?

Thanks,

MAthieu