[ltt-dev] Problem of installing lttng on RT-Linux and mips arch

jerome zh jeromezhr at gmail.com
Wed Apr 21 09:52:18 EDT 2010

Hi all,

I know that Lttng now supports mips architecture. But what about RT-linux?
I am now working on a mips board with RT-linux kernel. The kernel version is
2.6.30.
There was a little trouble when i was trying to apply the lttng patches to
this kernel.
I have solved most of the failure by manually patching those files.

I found that most of the patching failure was caused by the different
implementation
of* tasklet_action in kernel/softirq.c *betweent RT-linux kernel and the
original kernel.

Any suggestion?
Thanks in advance.

--