[ltt-dev] Multi-second gaps in trace events

Mathieu Desnoyers compudj at krystal.dyndns.org
Wed Sep 30 13:44:44 EDT 2009

OK. Then, other question, do you have warnings in your traced board
dmesg telling that you have "lost subbuffers" or lost events ? This is
shown right after tracing stops. (newer LTTng has this warning shown in
LTTV, but your old LTTng/LTTV combo doesn't)

Your buffer size may be too small.

Are you tracing in "overwrite" or "non-overwrite" mode ?

Mathieu