[ltt-dev] LTTng 0.92 for kernel 2.6.29-rc4

Mathieu Desnoyers compudj at krystal.dyndns.org
Wed Feb 11 03:18:50 EST 2009

Hi,

I just released a much reworked patchset for 2.6.29-rc4. I reordered the
patches to put the core of the tracer at the beginning and the
instrumentation at the end. I tried to make it bissectable, but more
work would be required to make it completely so.

The patch jbd2-instrumentation-move-to-tracepoints.patch should be a
bissection point which indicates the end of the core tracer patches.
Everything should build at this patch, without any instrumentation.

You will need to upgrade to ltt-control 0.65 to get the new ltt-armall
script which uses the new debugfs marker control interface.