[ltt-dev] Change process name to be command line

Bryan Hsieh bryanhsieh at fihspec.com
Thu Aug 27 04:56:42 EDT 2009

Hi All,

My user space process name are all the same - "app_process" in LTTV, I'd like to distinguish with them, it seems LTT cat from /proc/[number]/stat. I'd like to change to be command line from /proc/[number]/cmdline when the process name is specific name or just like what the busybox implement in PS, where can I modify in LTT patch?
Thank you very much!

Best regards,
Bryan Hsieh
This e-mail message together with any attachments thereto (if any) is confidential, protected under an enforceable non-disclosure agreement,
intended only for the use of the named recipient(s) above and may contain information that is privileged, belonging to professional work products
or exempt from disclosure under applicable laws. Any unauthorized review, use, copying, disclosure, or distribution of any information contained
in or attached to this transmission is STRICTLY PROHIBITED and may be against the laws. If you have received this message in error, or are not
the named recipient(s), please immediately notify the sender by e-mail or telephone at IT support hotline 886-3-2700000 EXT 1333 and delete this
e-mail message and any attached documentation from your computer. Receipt by anyone other than the intended recipient(s) is not a waiver of any
attorney-client or work product privilege. Thank you!