[ltt-dev] problems with ltt-armall.sh

Weng, Wending WWeng at rheinmetall.ca
Wed Aug 12 14:14:54 EDT 2009

Hi,

        I downloaded patch-2.6.29-rc3-lttng-0.92.tar.gz and ltt-control-0.68-19062009.tar.gz. The ltt-control is compiled properly and my linux krenel(omap3evm) is also patched and compiled correctly. When I finally loaded everything and call ltt-armall.sh to activate tracing, it doesn't work. I check the directory /mnt/debugfs/ltt. there is only kprobes subdirectory, the subdirectory markers required by ltt-armall.sh doesn't exist. Do i miss some steps?

Wending Weng