[ltt-dev] offline viewing of ltt trace files

Hansink Gerald Gerald.Hansink at thomson.net
Mon Oct 27 04:47:11 EDT 2008

Hi,

It is possible now to read in the 'trace files' (I missed the eventdefs
dir because I did not do the 'lttctl -e' cmd and that initially did not
work because I did not had the 'facilities' dir on the target... but
this is fixed now :) )
But if I open the 'trace dir' I see in the 'statistics subwindow':

Statistic for  '/media/usbdisk/trace' :

statistics summed :  1
cpu time :           8.667566508
events count :  242432
elapsed time (includes per process waiting time) :         310.733623650
cumulative cpu time (includes nested routines and modes) :
1.223022994

but the 'control flow view' subwindow does not show any lines (see
attachment). Do I need to do any additional actions to see the 'control
flow' of the trace I made?
The trace is made with the probes: core, kernel, kernel_arch_mips

Best regards,
Gerald