[ltt-dev] keypad/touchscreen driver events latencies using LTTng on ARM?

Trilok Soni soni.trilok at gmail.com
Sun Nov 30 13:00:19 EST 2008

Hi,

I would like to try LTTng to measure the keypad and touchscreen
drivers events latency on ARM based board, which typically runs less
than 1GHz frequency.  I have recently tried LTTng patches as per
compatibility list on LTTng website on 2.6.25 kernel on ARM11 based
board, but on LTTv it shows the IRQ min/max interval times on
nanoseconds precision, would that be correct? Because I thought it
could be possible to microseconds format until with hrtimers support
right? Just guide so that I can use this tool to effectively measure
driver latencies. Thanks.

--
---Trilok Soni
http://triloksoni.wordpress.com