[ltt-dev] lttv-gui filters - any quick reference available?

Thomas E. Besemer tbesemer at thomas-iv.com
Tue Jul 8 20:29:10 EDT 2008

Is there any "quick reference" on how to filter traces with lttv-gui?

I looked around documentation on site, can't find any.

Some very specific needs:

Would like to trace system calls/mutex operations that end up at the
very lowest level as futex operations.  Would like to filter this by thread ID
or PID.

With some hints/examples, I am probably good to go.  If there is no
documentation, I'll be happy to write some, post it for inclusion in
the web site.

Thanks,

tom