[ltt-dev] LTTng on ARM target.

madhav chauhan madhav.singh.chauhan at gmail.com
Thu Aug 14 12:02:31 EDT 2008

Hi All,
I am running LTTng on ARM target.But it is giving the folloeing error.Given
below is the log .Also i inserted all the modules as u can see from log.Can
anyone help me?

# lsmod
ltt_statedump           9144  0
ltt_probe_net           3584  0
ltt_probe_mm            3584  0
ltt_probe_list          3584  0
ltt_probe_kernel_arch_arm     3488  0
ltt_probe_kernel        5728  0
ltt_probe_fs            4896  0
ltt_probe_core          3360  0
ltt_control             3140  0
multipdp               17848  0
fusion                175992  0
g_ether                21144  0
g_serial               23792  0
mhn_u2d                36416  2 g_ether,g_serial
dcm                     7800  1

#  lttctl -l /mnt/debugfs/ -t /tmp/trace -n normal -d -N 1
Linux Trace Toolkit Trace Control MADHAV:0.43-10082007
Controlling trace : normal
MADHAV:INSIDE LTT_CONTROL  (Printf given by me in
code)
MADHAV:Inside lttctl_daemon(Printf given by me in code)
ltt-control bad message length 556 vs. 560
Create Trace Error: Invalid argument
MADHAV:BEFORE CREATE_ERROR
#

Regards,