[lttng-dev] userspace logs cpu analysis and LTTng UST Callstack

Matthew Khouzam matthew.khouzam at ericsson.com
Wed Aug 23 13:14:04 EDT 2023

Here is a youtube video showing how userspace and kernel traces can play nicely together.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K1JNQ-HkC6w
[https://www.bing.com/th?id=OVP.Gn3WzoDhqlLuUCSgJ3asFQHgFo&pid=Api]<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K1JNQ-HkC6w>
Eclipse Trace Compass: What's the deal with Experiments?<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K1JNQ-HkC6w>
Since the beginning of Eclipse Trace Compass, and even before, people wondered 'what is an experiment?' This video is a helper on that front. Experiments are a collection of traces that have similarities and thus can have enhanced analyses as their information paints a full picture. Some examples of where experiments shine: * Resources Views ...
www.youtube.com