[lttng-dev] "lttng enable-channel --tracefile-size" bug

John Smith whalajam at gmail.com
Sat May 28 21:59:13 UTC 2016

Julien,
thanks, I was mislead by the 2.7 documentation saying:
"...parameters of enable-channel are --tracefile-sizeand --tracefile-count,
which respectively limit the size of each trace file and the their count
for a given channel. "
In this case the tracefile-size option should be removed, will it become
useful in the future releases or has a more subtle use?

thanks, John