[lttng-dev] Issue faced in logging the traces

David Goulet dgoulet at efficios.com
Fri Feb 15 09:29:19 EST 2013

Hi Vivek,

In order to collect a trace you need to instrument your application with
LTTng-UST tracepoints.

If you like to gather the syscalls for instance, you need to install the
LTTng modules and start your session daemon as root.

If you are still experiencing problem, please provide the commands you
use and setup.

Thanks!
David

Vivek Kumar: