[lttng-dev] [RELEASE] LTTng-UST 2.3.0-rc2

Christian Babeux christian.babeux at efficios.com
Fri Aug 30 15:27:32 EDT 2013

FYI, I posted a month ago in the "LTTng project development activities
August 2013" thread:

"- We are currently in code freeze for the release candidate phase of
version 2.3. Please use and test this release candidate and report
bugs on our bug tracker [2]. We are aiming for a stable release at the
end of August."

So we announced the final release plan a month ago.

Also, we have contributors, testers and users from around the globe ;)

Christian