[ltt-dev] Problem with TMF

Marc Dumais marc.dumais at ericsson.com
Wed May 11 06:52:59 EDT 2011

Salut Benoit,

The LTTng Eclipse plug-in is more geared towards kernel traces, at the
moment, with some views being specific to this type of traces
(control-flow view, resources view).   You should still be able to open
UST traces in Eclipse and see the events.

Good luck,

Marc

--

"A person with ubuntu is open and available to others, affirming of others, does not feel threatened that others are able and good, for he or she has a proper self-assurance that comes from knowing that he or she belongs in a greater whole and is diminished when others are humiliated or diminished, when others are tortured or oppressed."
~ Archbishop Desmond Tutu