[ltt-dev] LTT on BeagleBoard

Gianluca Valentino g_v_valentino at hotmail.com
Sat May 15 17:09:49 EDT 2010

Dear all,

I have patched a BeagleBoard Ubuntu kernel with the ltt patch, and then installed ltt-control and lttv as explained in the manual.

After doing ltt-armall and lttv-gui, I get the LTTV window, and I press on the traffic light icon as explained.

I enter my root password, which I know is correct since after entering 'su' in a bash shell, I get the prompt for the password, and on entering it I enter the root shell.

However when I press start, I get the error:

"A problem occured when executing the su command: Unknown error 239".

Could some one please help me out?

Regards,

Gianluca