[ltt-dev] LTTng Contribution licensing question

Mathieu Desnoyers mathieu.desnoyers at polymtl.ca
Thu Jul 9 14:25:14 EDT 2009

Hi Lai and Kosaki,

I hope everything is going fine for you. I was wondering if you have had
time to look at the re-licensing question for the code you and your
coworkers at Fijitsu contributed to LTTng ?

We are waiting for Fujitsu approval to relicense its markers,
tracepoints and LTTng contributions to a dual GPLv2.0+LGPL2.1 license
before we release the userspace LTTng tracer. An update on the situation
at Fujitsu would be greatly appreciated.