[ltt-dev] The installation destination of "*- trace.ko" modules.

Takashi NISHIIE t-nishiie at np.css.fujitsu.com
Thu Sep 18 22:36:28 EDT 2008

Hi

Will the directory of the installation destination of "*- trace.ko"
modules that compiles the directory and them where "*- trace.c" files
are stored be appropriate? At least, should not I originally install
"*- trace.ko" module in the ltt directory? Because directories in
which "*- trace.ko" modules are installed are not united, I think that
it has made the directory of kernel loadable modules dirty.

For instance,
"/lib/modules/(version)/kernel/kernel/kernel-trace.ko" and
"/lib/modules/(version)/kernel/mm/mm-trace.ko"
might have to be
"/lib/modules/(version)/kernel/ltt/kernel-trace.ko" and
"/lib/modules/(version)/kernel/ltt/mm-trace.ko" .

Regards,Takashi
---
Takashi NISHIIE